Monday, May 31, 2010

Salutations

Welcome. Please take an asteroid and be seated. My name is Tamara. Tamara Smitt, actually, though I prefer to be called Tammy. I'm at an age in my life. It can be very appeasing and fulfulling to be at an age, but then again, it can also remind one of the strage realities of this world, especially those that make life... Awkward.

There's some things that you should know about me before diving into my head, as you are surely about to do merely by coming here. You should know that I'm not normal. I don't respect people how they are meant to be respected. I tend to understand things better than other people, and I also have a way of seeing things in a deeper perspective than others. Some may call be a smart-ass little git, but I actually think I'm pretty witty. Really witty, actually.

I dream of writing... Not just scratching a pen to paper, though. I dream of really writing. Writing that is beyond writing. I dream of poetry. Okay, I lied. I don't sleep enough to dream. However, I do write constantly. No, I don't just write a bunch of depressing poetry that makes you want to cry, though I am pretty good at that. My record so far is eight people crying from one poem. But then I wrote this one and it made people look at me like I was delusional or something... I dunno. I also write short stories and novellas, in case you were interested. They're not very good, granted, but it's better than some, so I'm pleased down to the organs!

Thank you.

*takes a bow and exits stage left*

No comments:

Post a Comment