Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kittens

Have you ever seen a kitten that was just so cute that you wanted to take it home and have it live with you forever and ever? Well, there's four of those kinds of kittens that I want so badly, but that I'm not allowed to have. So cute...

IF MY STUPID PHONE WOULD LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES ONTO HERE I would totally show you pictures of them. But I have a stupid phone... It's everso depressing.

Anyways, I feel like I'm plummeting downward through an endless black hole. The economy sucks. My mom lost her teaching job for next year, my dad's salary in his government job got cut, and I can't find anyone who will pay my rate of $7 an hour for math tutoring! Life is so unfair, but as my fifth grade teacher always said, "Whoever told you life was fair lied to you."

I am really tired. I may have slept for ten hours, but I am not ready to get up. My mind has been working overtime recently. I've been working on two stories recently, along with trying to figure out the questions that haunt the world.

That's all for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment